Entry to the 2021 US Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) is open through to 1 July 2021. Anyone working in (or from) the US can enter.
Winning an OSPA is recognised by many as one of the most prestigious accolades a company, team or individual can be awarded.
The US OSPAs, sponsored by TEAM Software, are part of an independent global awards scheme currently running in thirteen countries to recognise and reward outstanding performance across the security sector.
Now in their sixth year, the OSPAs have again partnered with ASIS International to deliver the awards. Winners will be announced at Global Security Exchange (GSX) – taking place in Florida – 27-29 September 2021.
Nominations for the 2021 awards are invited in the following categories:
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Security Equipment Manufacturer
- Outstanding Security Office
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement
The judges are selected by the leading security associations across America who proactively support and participate in these awards. All judges sign up to an ethics policy and mark independently.
The awards are free to enter and the criteria and entry details for each category can be found at https://us.theospas.com/enter/