Altronix NetWay Spectrum takes fibre and power to a new level. Indoor and outdoor models include hardened Ethernet PoE+ switches and rack mount media converters with or without integral power. These units can be deployed with conventional single or multi-mode fibre, as well as hybrid cable that combines fibre with power to simultaneously deliver both power and data.
NetWay Spectrum key features:
- Deploy the latest IP devices such as cameras, illuminators, wireless access points and more, over fibre infrastructure with or without local power.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af, 802.3at and 802.3bt compliant devices.
- Designed for use in harsh environments at greater distances.
- Accommodates both single and multi-mode fibre, as well as hybrid cable which combines fibre with copper.
- Available in a wide range of models for indoor and outdoor applications including hardened PoE switches, media converters, power supply/chargers and SFP modules – all available pre-configured or separately, as subcomponents to customise your system.
- Features embedded LINQ Network Management Technology to remotely monitor, control and report power/diagnostics – streamlining service and maintenance operations by leveraging the network. A built-in timer can reset devices automatically on a schedule.
- UL Listed in the US and Canada and CE Approved.
- NDAA and TAA compliant, manufactured in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
One of the latest additions to the NetWay Spectrum series is the NetWaySP4BTWP Series. These outdoor 4-port hardened 802.3bt Layer 2 PoE switches with integral power supply/charger are equipped with 2-SFP (fibre) ports, 4-Ethernet ports and built-in battery charging that support both SLA and LiFePO4 batteries. The NetWaySP4BTWP supports single/multi-mode fibre from NetWay Spectrum fibre media converters enabling the latest high-powered IP devices to be deployed in remote locations. The NetWaySP4BTWPX features a larger enclosure and includes a battery shelf.
View Altronix’s video on protecting critical infrastructure over longer distances: https://solutions.altronix.com/resources/videos/protecting-critical-infrastructure-over-longer-distances-with-netway-spectrum